[ 12:14 AM ]
Hello team mates! :)
There is no training this friday. Kinda sian! Need to sweat it out leh! Hm.. Can i suggest we all go for our own long run this friday evening, wherever we are? Try to keep fit for our own benefit alright? When we are fit enough, we pick new things up faster. I realised i've been so unfit recently.. It decreases performance like, ALOT!! It's like i've to struggle to keep going on court that i don't have much energy to absorb the new stuffs! So learn from my experience haha!!! Work our fitness out on our own ya? We're of club level, and training is only once a week. We can't expect coaches to train out fitness during tt 2 hours of court work! Let's all TRY OUR BEST to be discipline enough to work our own fitness! Everyone is busy, but i believe we can all spare half an hour at least, say every alternate days, for a run? I'll try very hard!! So that i MAY fly on court this NL! hahaz
And yes, all the best for all those having papers, assignments etc.. I need loads of 'all the best' cos i'm so busy w so many things on hand!! :p I'll be freed from everything on the 3rd of june! hahahahaz...
Ok ok, see u all next friday. Rmb to run ppl!! Or go gym!!!!!! bye!!
sharon HE