[ 10:33 PM ]
Hello all..
Good job team Sonique for the almost full attendance on friday. Good to see that u all have ppl to cover all positions and train hard for NL.
Team Extremes ppl, let's try to be more consistent in our attendance. I must say our attendance is really bad. If we belong to the team, i supposed it's only right to do our part by coming down for trgs. With only 4 ppl on friday, there was nothin we could do, honestly. National League is starting on the 26th MAY not JUNE! And we are going to remain in Div 1 not Div 2! I don't want to go for games without preparation and end up losing or playing badly. I'm sure u feel the same too.
Really appreciate those who informed any of us when they're not able to attend trg. At least we're aware. Rather than for us to keep asking ''Is so-and-so coming?'' etc. I don't mean to blame anyone cos i think u ladies didn't do it on purpose either. I just hope for better attendance and of cos consistent ones.
A div has come to an end. So, those involved will be able to join trg from next week onwards already. That is good news! hooray!
Angel, hope ur hamstring is better now. Do take care and stretch more! Jiayou in TP trg! Santa and Haz suffering from back pain, please do rest well and refrain from vigourous movements! All, work hard for NL. Don't end up regretting and saying things like ''we could have done better''..
I'm still hopeful and waiting for the day i see at least 10 players per team! It's a matter of keeping together as a team and our responsibilities toward the team.
Jiayou everyone.
TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More
hugz,
sharonHE