[ 11:03 PM ]
Hello people! I'm back after my exams! Like finally it's over! Get high with me!! wahahha
Anyway, tmr is our 1st game for extremes! Jiayou. Thanks stella for the feedback on our team!! U rest more ar, mae those rashes go away quick! I'm so excited about the gathering, the games etc etc.. We may be meeting very tough opponents, but if we stick close as a team, give in to one another on court, we'll make it through well!
I guess all of us have to adapt with each other's play since we have so little very-constructive trgs. Must give in to each other, be patient if anyone faults on court, guide the weaker ones on court. Also, catch up to meet the demands of others. Everyone plays a part so do your part k?? This applies to all 4 teams.. :) Jiayou extremes all teams!!
Do well in NL!!!!!!!!
sharonHE