Extremes 10th Anniversary D&D
[ 11:54 PM ]
Hey everyone!
As you know, I'm in-charge for this D&D. The best place so far that I think is very suitable is Sakura (centrepoint there la). Basically, it's a buffet. The price is not too expensive. If I'm not mistaken, it's about $30. confirm below $40!
I was considering to have this D&D on the 21st December, Sunday. (or maybe 20th Dec, Saturday)
With that being said, I NEED TO KNOW THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE GOING!!! If there's like many of us, I think I have to make a reservation first. Not forgetting that I have to collect the CASH from those going.
In terms of attire, Bee Hsing suggested that we(ladies) are to wear DRESSES! HAHA! I think smart casual would be fine(:
WHOEVER IS READING THIS AND WILL BE GOING, CONTACT ME ASAP! AND PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!!
(P.S. there's no dancing ok people! just dinner! LOL!)