Saturday Training - No. 1
[ 9:40 PM ]
After the 'disappointment' of training being cancelled last Saturday due to bad weather, I was hoping that there would be a repeat today. Nevertheless, the weather held up and we successfully completed our first Saturday training after Daisy Tan! *Claps* to those who were there. Fanglin, Stella, Santarina, Sarah, Charmaine, Beatrice, Fei Ni, Amanda, Angel, and of course, ME!
I thought that trainings on Saturdays would be lighter compared to that on Thursday. After all, Thursday is the designated fitness training day! I can never be more wrong!! The fitness was crazy. -_- Oh well, 万事起头难! That translates to... "Everything has a difficult start", which is very true in MY case, not sure about the rest. It's SUPER difficult! But, I have endured through 3 trainings thus far and believe that my fitness is improving training by training! =) So, I hope that the phrase 先苦后甜 will ring true as well. We Reap What We Sow. Work hard now to enjoy the harvest at the end of the day. Are you with us?
Those who are interested in getting a new pair of
SHOES, we are taking orders for the latest Asics pair of Netburner. Apparently it's Netburner 12. I think
THIS is a similar design. Check it out and if you are interested, please
inform Chun Jie your US shoe size by 18 March. She is helping to buy. Price is $105.
Please pass your contribution to the CLUB FUND to Fanglin WHEN you come for training. IF YOU ARE NOT COMING FOR TRAINING, feel guilty about it, come for the next training and BRING THE MONEY ALONG WITH YOU. If that doesn't work, just transfer the money to Extremes' UOB account: 348-376-840-9.Skipping ropes on THURSDAY, 19 March, 7pm @ track beside KNC please.
-ade-