Impossible is Nothing-.-
[ 5:19 PM ]
10 METRES IN 2 SECONDS
IT'S POSSIBLE (for the first and last set though!)
well, we thought that it was impossible when jiao lian told us that we'll be doing 10 sets of those. but we managed to pull through it. well, honestly, we only managed to achieve the target for the first and last set. GOOD EFFORT EVERYONE.
sorry I came late. but at least i rushed down from work and turned up(: and by the way, I'm going to be late again for training tomorrow because my work ends at 4.15pm, at Chinatown. Oh my, my first court training after so long. I HOPE I CAN CATCH THOSE BALLS :s
I hope many people can turn up. Hope to see more UNfamiliar faces(that's a good thing). just to let everyone know, after tomorrow, my next court training will be 2nd May due to NSL. I hope we can do ball work on thursdays too.
SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!!!
yours truly, FADHLINA(:
Labels: SPRINTS