THE LONG-AWAITED NAME LIST FOR ENL 2009!
[ 11:49 AM ]
Dear All,
You know, the Internet is such a powerful tool. News about Extremes published on the blog, is open to all Extreme-ists, and all others who are not! There is a reason why I reacted the way I did about putting up the name list here. BUT! now I realise, there are always 2 sides to a coin. And I would like to share it with all of you!
First of all, not all those in Extremes Junior know whether they will play for the club or not - something which we who will be playing for Extremes & Extremes Sonique do not really go through, since we are short of people. I would like to apologies for that! I know how it feels to not know whether you will get to play or not.
Second, those who are not from Extremes, and want to find out about who will represent Extremes, will find out eventually anyway. AND it does not matter who knows or who does not know, because there is nothing which you can do even if you know who is playing! We have the skills that we need, no one can rob us of that just by having our names here on the blog anyway.
Thank you for helping me with a learning experience, to see things from more than 1 angle! I need ALOT of practice on that! OH, and I accept that I'm not the best player on the court. But it does not mean that I'm not working towards that! Physical defect or not, at least I'm healthy with 2 arms and legs which I can use. I can walk, I can run, I can jump. I feel very fortunate already!
Last of all, to all of you who think that I see myself a big shot, I thank you for that! I am definitely NOT a big shot, I know where I stand. and I was merely trying to protect the club from outsiders who are trying to find out more about us. I am not targetting any of us from Extremes, I see ALL of YOU, Extremes Junior or not, as part of the TEAM and will NEVER have ANY ill-intentions towards you, OK? BUT, after today, and after talking to Coach about it, I realise that there is no reason for me to be so protective! so, here is the team list for all 3 teams. Whoever you are trying so hard to know who will be playing for Extremes, I hope you are on that list. (and I hope that you will come forward with your name so that we know who you are and will be thankful that you are someone from Extremes who is VERY COMMITTED to the team, and I applaud you for that!) Whether you are on this list or not, I hope you know that there is always alot of room for improvement. Because even the players in the Open squad have alot to improve on themselves! Otherwise, I hope that you are happy you have this knowledge now!
ExtremesSantarina
Stella
Jing Si
ShiQi
Angel
Fanglin
YiNi
Fadhlina
Adeline
Hui Zhen
Wen Qi
Pei Yu
Extremes SoniqueFelicia
Amanda
Feini
Jia Qi
Hafidah
Shaeron
Mei See
Beatrice
Grace
Wan Zhen
Im
Extremes JuniorVanessa
JingLin
Shanice
PeiLing
Audrey
Esther
Jessie
Amanda
YiQing
Vivian
Shi Yun
Sarah
I sincerely hope that all of us will put in our best performance in this League to do this club proud. You don't know how touched some of us are to know that there are people out there so concerned about whether they get to play - it shows a strong sense of belonging to the club, which we are glad YOU have. Whoever you are whom I may have offended, I hope that we get to know each other better! Whether you like me or not, it does not bother me. Judge me not by my words, but by who I am truly.
-ade-